Baltimore County Metal Detecting Permit
The Maryland Free-State Treasure Club can provide the necessary Baltimore County Metal Detecting Permit Application certification for those who have demonstrated proper digging techniques.
Baltimore County Permit Application
What you will need:
- Get the Baltimore County Metal Detecting Permit available here …
- Read the rules associated with the application.
- There is no charge for the Baltimore County Metal Detecting Permit.
- You do not need a to be certified by the M.F.S.T.C.
- The Permit is only good for a year and must be renewed when expired.
Does not need to be certified by MFSTC, but it’s a good idea if you always dig a six-inch hole in the turf outside using a digging tool and correctly repair it, leaving no trace
Baltimore City Metal Detecting Permit